Monday 19 October 2009

Evaluation

Overall I think the process of designing and creating my SCD magazine went rather well, I found the begining stage of the designing process the most difficult, especially coming up with a name and slogan that would attract my target audience. Once I had decided on that the process began to run a lot smoother, I found the introduction to blogger.com rather easy as it's simple and straight forward to use and i'd say useable for any individual. Using the programme InDesign was a little bit tricky as I was the first time I had ever been introduced to a more advanced software, even with previous experience with Adobe photoshop I still struggled a little in getting to grips with the tools etc. My final front cover has turned out a little bit differently to my original plan, i made these decisions to try make the magazine more interesting and eye catching to my target audience (SDC students) to do this I changed the colouring, font and backgrounds. But over all I am pleased with my final product and think the magazine will serve the purpose for what I designed it to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment